Monday, April 28, 2014

OUTFIT | Tiger Lady


Hi guys! How is your Monday going on so far? I'm typing this blogpost, still wearing my PJ's, because I have one week of holiday. Love it! So here's my last outfit post from Istanbul, last week. It was our last day, and I could not leave Istanbul without visiting the Grand Bazar. And I'm glad I did not miss out on it.. Because, WOW, it was amazing! OK, one tip from me.. If you've found something you like, buy it immediately, because you'll never find your way back! Another good thing to be aware off is that you can get 50% off the price they're proposing to you! So go for it! Don't be bothered by the guys that want to sell something to you, I've been walking by people, who were asking if Shakira (apparently me :-P) or Tiger Lady would love to have that fake Chanel. Due the fun nicknames I did not get a fake designer things up there, while they had pieces you would never see the difference between real or fake (incredible). However, I've bought some fab cushions for my new apartment, where I will be moving in this Friday (OMG) and some cute bowls and some other tiny things. When we survived the crazy Bazar and finally found our way out we went to have lunch at the Four Season's hotel in that neighborhood, where we sat down in the amazing garden. Overall, Istanbul, I will come back to you for sure!







Zara TRF Bomber Jacket / Zara Tee & Leopard Trousers / 3.1 Philip Lim Bag / Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers / Ray Ban Sunglasses / H&M Necklace Set

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

2 comments:

  1. OMG the phillip lim pashli is soooo chic!!! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 By the way, I just bought the CHANEL GRAFFITI BOY BAG from the S/S14 RUNWAY SHOW, it's my newest favorite statement bag, please tell me what you think of it!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/04/gratified-in-graffiti.htmlGlad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 By the way, I just bought the CHANEL GRAFFITI BOY BAG from the S/S14 RUNWAY SHOW, it's my newest favorite statement bag, please tell me what you think of it!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/04/gratified-in-graffiti.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Jacket and Bag so much

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete