Monday, September 15, 2014

OUTFIT | Metallic


Hi guys, Tadaaa! Here is my fab new metallic tee from H&M. I could not wait to show you this tee, because I love it. I got it at Vogue's Fashion Night Out in Amsterdam when the special collection of H&M came out. What do you think of this new must have? Let me know! Btw, did you get anything from that cool collection? 





Whistles Leather Jacket / H&M Tee / Zara Destroyed Jeans / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Stella McCartney Fallabella Bag / Ray Ban Sunglasses

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit!!!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, love your outfit, those jeans are superb and the tee is awesome too!

    xx Edina

    Printed or Plain fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! This outfit is so amazing! I'm definitely loving the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning rock outfit!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, this outfit is amazing. Edgy and chic and totally fun. You look stunning, love. If you a get sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest look. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!
    Would wear the outfit, too and I want all the products in my closet!
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♥
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete