Friday, September 26, 2014

NEW IN | Love Stories Intimates



Because I'm HAPPYY!! Finally got a fab new set of lingerie from Love Stories Intimates, my new lingerie crush! They've opened up a fab new store located in the Herengracht in the heart of the nine streets in Amsterdam. A real must go to see! I will post some pics online soon from the store! So far, I was dying to show you this bralette. What do you think? Let me know! Enjoy your Friday, TGIF! Psst.. Make sure to check out my new photo blog on FindMyMusthave.nl !

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

3 comments:

  1. We don't have this story in Lyon, it's a shame, the lingerie looks really pretty.
    http://www.backstagebym.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete