Thursday, July 31, 2014

OUTFIT | Santorini #3


Yes guys, I'm still alive! Finally I've found some rest to post one of my favorite outfits pots ever for you! I  shot this outfit when I still was in Santorini. I've bought this fab new trousers of mine at the Sugarfree shop in Mykonos, which is a brand from Mykonos which I love! I always wanted trousers like these, so here they are! My perfect summer trousers, which I'm dying to wear more! Upcoming Monday, I will be heading to Costa Rica, which I'm dying to see, thus I can finally where my crochet trousers again. So more outfit posts will follow soon :) What do you think about this statement trousers? Let me know!







WE Tee / Sugarfree Crochet Trousers / Steve Madden Wedges / Ibiza Hippie Market Bag / Vintage Sunnies 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment