Monday, May 26, 2014

OUTFIT | Business Look

Zara Shirt / BCBG Max Azria Bodycon Skirt / Mulberry Bag

Hi guys! This is an outfit where you did not probably see me in before. This is my perception of the young business look. Who said that business outfits are dull? I love to spice up a business look like this with girl power heels, like the ones I am wearing, which are a real eye-catcher. From my perspective, go for a timeless bag, like the one I'm wearing, which is also easy to use with your papers or whatsoever you will bring along. What do you think of this look? What would you wear to look business like? Let me know!

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful !
    If you like we can follow eachohter on bloglovin or facebook ?
    Let me know :)


    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete