Tuesday, April 1, 2014

OUTFIT | American Retro


Hi guys! How have you been? Here a quick post from busy me. I am in the middle of my exams and cannot wait to be April. One is because I will finish my exams and Spring! The time has changed, we had to hand in one hour of sleep, however, I don't mind at all! Thus now I can show off my new Sandro skirt, which I've bought recently in Amsterdam at the Bijenkorf. Don't you love it? Normally I'm not that kind of skirt person, due the fact that they most often do not fit posture, let me define, rather bigger ass than normal (and I'm damn proud of it!). However, I finally found a skirt model that suits me perfectly! And how cool is the material?  No clue what it is, but I love it! Just like this new location I spotted at the old Haarlemmermeerstation in Amsterdam. The car, the old Cheers bar, everything is so American Retro. Check out my favorite outfit shots at the old Haarlemmermeer station here at an old tram, or here in front of a barn, or here in front of another shack, or here at an old railway or the other side of that railway, OK, this will be the last one. OK, this is really the last one! Which one is your favorite? Please share!






 Massimo Dutti Leather Jacket / by Tiara Bunny Tee (here) / Sandro Red Skirt / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Ray Ban Sunnies

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

7 comments:

  1. the skirt is just perfect!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! You took some great pictures!

    -Karin
    Come visit my blog!
    www.karinstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt!! Today on my blog a new festival outfit post!! I hope you like it!! :)

    http://grabmyhips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete