Thursday, November 7, 2013

NEW IN | Knick-Knack Necklace


Hi guys, Look what I've got! This fabulous necklace I got like two weeks ago when I took a look the NSMBL Blogger Sale in Bar Italia. I ran into this girl Esther who offered a small selection of the coolest, handmade, jewelry. I fell immediately in love with this shark tooth gold plated necklace. She told me she just started of with her brand, Knick-Knack. She made it all her self and made the jewelry out of natural materials like coral. Check out her Facebook page here for more models. I cannot wait to see more coming soon of her fabulous collection! What do you think?

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram

4 comments:

  1. this one is of simple elegance

    <333
    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is great! You can make a simple look complete with this necklace! XOXO

      Delete
  2. beautiful necklace

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete