Friday, June 28, 2013

OUTFIT | Holiday Plans


Hi guys, How are you? From now on I will try to update you daily about my new purchases, outfits or whatsoever. I thought because of my summer holiday that I would post a lot of outfit post, however, I did not keep that promise. I ended up in a short of blogging midlife crisis, I think it is because of the cloudy weather here. I cannot wait for my summer holiday plans. I will go to Mykonos, Greece, with my parents. After that I will go to Italy and I will end up in Spain. That I can finally wear my shorts en summer dresses and sandals. What are you plans? Ready to run out to a sunny place?




Massimo Dutti Leather Jacket / Vogue Nederland Tee / Drykorn Boyfriend Jeans / Zara Necklace & Boots / By Danie Bracelets 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

9 comments:

  1. Hi Maud!! We are a spanish couple that love travelling and photography. That is why we decide to create a project in which show our two hobbies.
    Visit our website! http://kissmein.wordpress.com/
    Thanks! and we hope that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige boots!

    X
    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag!
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in vogue !
    s

    http://fashion-bakchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What part of Italy will you visit? I'll spend my holidays in Giffoni (Italy) and Paris!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete