Saturday, May 4, 2013

OUTFIT | Day 1: Oxford


Hi guys, Here my first outfit post all the way from Oxford. As you can see the sun is shining and I am enjoying it to the max. I am in Oxford visiting my cousin, who just finished his language course at Education First (EF). I have to admit, I always thought that Oxford was a shitty town full of geeks. However, it is totally the opposite! This city is cute, the people are really nice and you even have a Topshop here! I can really recommend it to you! The first day I did a city tour (yes, I am a real tourist), a bit of shopping at Primark (bought only one bikini and sunnies) and we went with my cousin to a nice bar/pub. After that we had a lovely meal at Jamie's Oliver restaurant. However, I am already in London now, I am a bit behind on schedule with my outfit post, however tomorrow you can expect another sunny outfit from Oxford. Stay tuned!





Vintage Army Jacket / Kenzo Tee / Seven for All Mankind Aztec Printed Jeans / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Mulberry Bag / Ray Ban Sunnies / H&M Earrings

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I like it! :)

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete