Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OUTFIT | Tropical Wednesday


Hi guys, Here a quick outfit from my balcony. I have been so busy, let me rephrase, still busy! I have until four this afternoon to hand in my seven assignments. I locked myself the last few days up in my own home (these pictures were taken by the self-timer, how pathetic ;-)). And tomorrow there will be the elections (more here). I am really excited about what the result will be, even if I would loose. Who ever taught that campaigning would be nice? Ok, now I have to quit the chitchat and go back to work. Ciao ciao!


Josh V Blazer / Massimo Dutti Tee / Zara Trousers / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Ray Ban Sunnies

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

4 comments:

  1. you look stunning! these pants are gorgeous!
    kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pants are so cool!!!

    thanks for your lovely comment on my photo on Stockholm street style, you are so sweet xoxo

    http://whatwouldkarldo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heerlijke broek!
    xo charlotte - aliceroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete