Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OUTFIT | Promises, Promises


As my grandma always told me: "Never make promises, unless you know for sure that you can keep them.". So here I broke one. I promised you high heels. But I am sorry guys, the combination of snow and heels does not really work out together. So here my comfy shoes again and.. My new leopard coat! What do you think guys? It is actually really warm, that I am wearing it inside now as well. Me, stupid as I am, pressed on a wrong button and turned my heating off while it is minus something outside! Today is supposed to be a lot of snow as well in Amsterdam. But as soon that is over, I will wear my lovely heels again! Enjoy your day!





Asos Leopard Coat (here)
Joie Knit
Drykorn Trousers
De Bijenkorf Hat (here)
The necklace is a souvenir from St. Tropez
Mulberry Bag (here)

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

2 comments: