Monday, October 15, 2012

OUTFIT | Breaking the Law


Hi guys, here an outfit post from the sunny (but chilly) Amsterdam. Hope you all had a great weekend! I for sure did, quit a sporty one actually. I ran from Haren to Groningen witht the race '4 Mijl' (or four mile in English). I ran 4 miles in 40 minutes (without any preparation) so I'm quit satisfied :-). Tonight I'm going with several people from my school to 'the Butcher'. A hidden bar in the heart of Amsterdam with delicious cocktails I've heard. I'm curious how that will be! Enjoy your Monday! For more pictures of today's outfit, click below..








River Island Coat
Michael Kors Denim Blouse (similar here)
Ash Wedge Sneakers (similar here)
Mulberry Bag
Aldo Necklace
H&M Ring

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment