Sunday, May 13, 2012

NAIL POLISH OF THE WEEK | Chanel Blue Boy

So, how can I say this without exaggerating? I'm a serious nail polish addicted person. Every time when I see a new musthave color, I just need to have it. There's some kind of an uncontrollable impulse that makes me buy it, because - this color orange is really different than the other orange one that I already have -. So that's how I came up with the idea of creating a post where I show every week one out of my collection. To kick of with this one: Chanel Blue Boy. I bought this one last fall in Boston (where I used to live for three months). This is one belongs to 'Les Jeans de Chanel'- collection, which exist out of three different kinds of blue. Awesome to combine, of course, with your favorite jean! I also have another one from this collection.. But you'll see that one another time.. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment