Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OUTFIT | Mykonos Day #2 - Part 2


Hi guys, Here is my second outfit post of today! These were shot last night at the Belvedere hotel where you have a Nobu restaurant. Great atmosphere and sushi that was to die for! As you can see my spray tan is still working out, YES YES YES,  and I look like I have been here now for a month ;-) This bracelet I am wearing is my mom's, she bought it here on the island at the Curiosity Shop, where you can find amazing handmade jewelry and vintage designer bags and accessories. Amazing shop! How is your holiday going on so far? Let me know!





Zara Shirt & Shorts & Heels / Gift from New York Clutch / The Curiosity Shop (from Mykonos) Bracelet / Bershka Sunnies

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I really like it! Sushi? mmm love it!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete