Thursday, July 11, 2013

OUTFIT | Mykonos Day #3


Hi guys, Hope you are having a fabulous summer holiday as well. I am still enjoying Mykonos to the max! Yesterday we went touring with our rental again around the island. We had an amazing lunch at Nammos, where you sit in front of the beach with cute back ground music and load of choices in food. Mykonos is famous for its windmills (what about Holland?! :-P), so obviously I had to take an outfit picture here. Later at night we went out for dinner at a place right on the beach, just in front of another five or six windmills.You will see those pictures later on ;-). OK, I am waisting my time behind the computer. The beach is waiting for me! Ciao ciao!






Kenzo Tiger Tee / Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Shorts / Balenciaga Sandals / Ray Ban Sunnies / By Danie Bracelets / Forever with Everyone Bracelets / Cruciani Bracelet 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

15 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, i like your short!

    www.trendingset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Kenzo Tiger T! Together with your D&S Ralph Lauren shorts.. perfect!

    x,
    stylehaus.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look so beautiful dear!
    I really like your style a lot
    Wish you a nice day and a beautiful weekend!
    Love, Mona <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with your amazing short, you look so pretty

    if you want to win a DANIEL WELLINGTON clock, go to
    ww.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely place and t shirt :-)

    have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit. I really love your sandals.

    xx

    Style of Purity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shorts! Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

    Oh, I just started following you on Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Twitter link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! :}

    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cool! :D

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pictures thanks for sharing! My favorite
    womens shoes are these beach sandals! So comfy!

    ReplyDelete