Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OUTFIT | Mykonos Day #2


Hi peeps! As you can see, I am still smiling on the pictures. I am having such a wonderful trip with my parents. Mykonos is so lovely. We rent a car today and went out to check out the island. It is so beautiful in here. Though we got lost a couple of times, I did not mind. We went to eat at restaurant Nammos on Psarou Beach, which was amazing. We ate in front of the beach where you can see this beautiful light blue water. It is literally 'mouth watering'. I have never seen a sea blue like this! OK, back to the outfit. Finally I could wear my new Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren shorts in combination with my Zara necklace and Topshop tee, I looked like a real american girl ;-). Stay tuned for this afternoon, my next post of yesterday evening at a great restaurant will come online. I am heading to for breakfast now. So ciao ciao and stay tuned!






 Topshop Tee / Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Shorts / Balenciaga Sandals / Zara Necklace / H&M Sunnies 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. The pictures and the outfits of your trip to Mikonos are the best ever, really! ;)

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete