Tuesday, August 14, 2012
NEW COVER | The September Issues 2012, So Far..
While everyone is on the beach, relaxing, getting a tan, the only holiday Anna Wintour (and all the other editors in the world) can get in July and August is her bed she will meet at night after a long day of work. Because the September Issue is coming! The most important issue the fashion magazines in the whole wide world produces. This is the issue where the new fall and winter trends will be announced, where the big fashion brands will advertise promoting their newest collection. And the cover. That's the big question. Who's going to be on the cover of which magazine? After Anna Wintour decided to put celebrities like actresses and singers on the cover of the Vogue USA, instead of only models, the fashion magazines became a more booming business, because it became more accessible. And the rest followed.. Curious about the covers that got already revealed? Which includes the most important question.. Who's on it?!
From the left to the right:
1. Elle UK - Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Model and one of the lucky Angels.
2. Harper's Bazaar - Gwen Stefani, singer but now a days a successfull designer.
3. Marie Claire - Miley Cyrus, teen idol and richest teenager of the USA.
4. Vogue UK - Karlie Kloss, Model and Rosie Huntington Whitely partner in crime on 'Victoria's Secret's' runway.
5. Glamur - Victoria Beckham, style icon and designer of 'Victora Beckham'.
6. WSJ Magazine - Daphne Groeneveld, dutch Model and theface of Dior's perfume 'Addict'.
7. Vanity Fair - Kate Middleton, the duchess of Cambridge and most copied style icon in Great Britain.
8. Elle - Katy Perry, singer and is known for her unconventional style of dress.
9. Teen Vogue - Selena Gomez, Disney Star and Justin Bieber's girlfriend.
10. Marie Claire Australia - Blake Lively, actress and Karl Lagerfeld favorite's it girl arm candy.
11. Vanity Fair - Jessica Chastain, American actress, which you may have seen her in 'the Tree of Life' with co-star Brad Pitt and 'The Help'.
12. Company - Whitney Port, former realitystar on the Hills and the City and designer of her own fashion brand 'Withney Eve'.
13. Tatler - Cindy Crawford, supermodel from the 80's and 90's, recognizable by her mole just above her lip.
14. Fashion - Nina Dobrev, 'The Vampire Diaries'-star and American sweetheart.
15. Harper's Bazaar UK - Keira Knightley, British actress and face of Chanel's perfume 'Coco Mademoiselle'.
Which one are we missing in this serie? Yes, the cover of the American Vogue! I will post that one tomorrow.. Save the best for last, right? ;-)