Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OUTFIT | Outfit Inspiration


Hi guys, Did you already start off with your uni, work, school or whatsoever? I can tell you glad fully that I am still enjoying the sun and snow in Switzerland. However, my outfit inspiration is kind of done out here. Walking all day in your ski wear is not giving you that inspiration, or what did you think of all the people out here? I did not find one cool outfit apart from friends here that inspired me. So at one hand I love the mountains, sun and skiing. But I cannot wait either to go back and wander in my inspiring city Amsterdam. What is your favorite place for outfit inspiration? Share your thoughts with me, I read every comment :-).





 H&M Paris Show Collection Blazer / J Brand Skinny Jeans / The Kooples Leopard Scarf / Ray Ban  Sunnies / Mulberry Bag / Ugg Australia Shoes 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

15 comments:

  1. Love the scarf and sunglasses!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf!

    xoxo

    http://www.theprevailingeffect.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heerlijk dat je daar nog zit! wintersport looks zijn inderdaad niet echt inspirerend haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing :) Love your photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey, how are you?
    Great photos

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that large scarf. Can't go wrong with scarfs like that.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete