Sunday, July 13, 2014

OUTFIT | Mykonos #2



Hi guys, How is your Summer holiday so far? I'm still enjoying Mykonos to the fullest! A few days ago I went to visit this old firehouse with my parents and brother. This area has beautiful houses and a stunning view! Mykonos seriously has the most amazing beaches, views, bays etcetera. Thus, if you did not book your summer holiday yet, please consider Mykonos ;-). 
I'm wearing my fab new Gypset Style bracelet from Noah! It's the perfect accessory for this summer holiday! Normally I collect loads of small bracelets, however, I did not find the fab ones yet. That's why I love wearing this bracelet as a statement to spice up my outfit. 








 Zara TRF Top / Subdued Shorts / Balenciaga Sandals / Ray Ban Sunglasses / Ibiza Hippie Market Bag / Gypset Style Braclet via Noah Oosterbeek

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

8 comments:

  1. beautiful Pictures. you look stunning and what a lovely place to spend ones Holiday.
    - fantastic blog you have, iam now following you on bloglovin :)

    //N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! You are such an inspiration, I’m following you now :)
    xx
    The Stylish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit, these pictures are amazing!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!

    style-away.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. <333 lovely pictures !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics and you're beautiful =)
    Kiss
    Yle

    new post up

    www.ysdblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing views!

    takeiteasy-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Yellow Patent Leather Wavy pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin Pigalili 120 black color spike Pumps
    Christian Louboutin Pigalili 120 Nude spike Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete