Monday, October 1, 2012

NEW IN | Danie's Designer & Vintage Sale Purchases


Hi guys! Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was, let's say, busy.  But really nice though. I went to visit Danie's Designer & Vintage Sale in the Harbour Club in Amsterdam. Danie Bles, in my opinion, the most successful stylist of the Netherlands organized this event for the second time. They sold clothes from Danie's clients, like Sylvie van der Vaart, Leontien Borsato & Nicolette van Dam. Click here below to check out what I've bought last Sunday..




This colorful jeans I purchased is from the brand Current/Elliot. It was love on first side!



This 'Create and Destroy' sweater is from the dutch designer Zoƫ Karssen. You can also find her collection on Net a Porter!


I'm soooooo happy with this skull scarf of Alexander McQueen! I've always founded it a bit to expensive. But now this sale was perfect opportunity to buy it!

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment