Thursday, November 14, 2013

NOW ONLINE | Isabel Marant pour H&M collection



 OMG, within 10 minutes the Isabel Marant pour H&M collection will be. I am such a pussy sitting behind my two computers, because I am clausophoic as hell. However, I wish my fellow Isabel Marant lovers good luck in the store and of course good luck online. I am prepared with two computers, my credit card, ready to rumble. Nervous guys? Bon chance, as they would say in France. Bisous!


XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

4 comments:

  1. arragh, oh my, hope you got some beautiful pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, unfortunately I didn't work out. After two hours and two computers I gave up.. I feel so bad.. :-( XOXO

      Delete
  2. Jaaaa waanzinnig! Na 1,5 uur ben ik er online eindelijk doorheen gekomen!! Kan niet wachten tot ik mijn aankopen binnen heb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! Na twee uur en twee computers had ik het opgegeven. Baal zo erg! Welke items heb je allemaal gescoord? XOXO

      Delete