Saturday, July 19, 2014

OUTFIT | Mykonos #5


Hi guys, Here is my fifth outfit post from Mykonos (though I'm already in Santorini, I have to admit I'm a bit behind schedule ;-)). So here is a fab new outfit wearing my new top from a cute boutique at one of my favorite hotspots in Mykonos, Kuzina! Shopping in Mykonos is not always easy, well, if you want to spend at least 400-500 euros for a beach dress it is easy. Somehow they raise the prices here incredible, due the short period of tourist that come along (only from April-October) of course. It is a great 'window shopping' place out here! You can find the most fabulous boutiques with great brands like Balenciaga but also Topshop! You can even find a Louis Vuitton store out here! However, I did manage to find some nice boutiques, which I'm planning to share soon on TTOF! Enjoy your Summer holiday too the max, ciao ciao!






 Mykonos Boutique Top / Subdued Shorts / Balenciaga Sandals / H&M Necklace / Ibiza Hippie Market Bag / ZeroUV Sunglasses / Asos Anklet

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment