Wednesday, February 12, 2014

OUTFIT | Great Gatsby


Hi guys, Here it is (finally), my gala outfit from the Great Gatsby party from my uni. Last Friday was the gala and we had a whole castle in the south of Holland for ourselves. We had dinner together, partied together (and there was a saxophonist, which I adore) with amazing music and loads of drinks.It was a great night! Curious about what I'm wearing? Well, there is some unwritten tradition that girl must wear a long dress for dinner. However, me with my 1,59 and a long prom dress.. I would drown, haha! So here it is my fab Lipsy London VIP dress! I combined it with a Miu Miu clutch (borrowed it from my sweet mom, Seven for all Mankind heels and rings from Forever21). So what do you think guys? Let me know!





Lipsy London VIP Dress / Seven for all Mankind Heels / Miu Miu Clutch / Forever21 Rings

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

11 comments:

  1. Wauw wat zag je er ontzettend mooi uit!! Je haar zit super mooi.

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful dress, love the make-up and the hairdo too!

    Burgundy coat and checked skirt on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! Love your dress and makeup!!

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning !!
    I love you blog and if you want we can follow each other and first you can check out my blog TheFashionSaga-here and follow me by:
    Bloglovin

    Instagram

    LookBook

    My Facebook fan page::
    TheFashionSaga-Facebook

    Xoxo, Saga ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good look ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete