Wednesday, December 4, 2013

OUTFIT | Santa Claus' Elf


Hi guys, How is your week going so far? Getting ready for the holidays? Well, I got the compliment of friend and TTOF photographer Jerry Lee that I look like the elf of Santa Claus, haha! So from that moment we could not make these shots seriously. Sorry for that ;-). However, I am so busy, I have an event coming up, loads of school work and ChantalBles.com. I deliver everyday three articles for the stylist's website. And I love to do this! Did you already take a look at ChantalBles.com? Well if you did not, take a look, and give me some feedback and maybe some suggestions maybe what YOU would like to see on the website! 





Asos Leopard Coat / Kenzo Tiger Tee / Vintage Tweed Jacket / Seven for All Mankind Jeans / March23 Shoes / Mulberry Bag / American Apparel Beanie

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

15 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit! Je jas vind ik helemaal super!
    With love,

    Joy

    | justlikesushi.com |

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool & comfy, love your outfit! say hi to me on my new post . . .

    Margot Jewelry in a Christmas Music Box
    ▶http://www.themilanomode.com/2013/12/christmasmusic.html

    C U,
    Rosaly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits Maud!
    Nice and funny posts!

    http://stephaniegille.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay , this outfit is Grrrr gorgeous !

    We've just post our first video on Youtube about our Q&A friend ship , if you'd like to see it come to our blog , we really hope you'll like it !

    Hope to see you soon on it

    Feel free also to follow us on GFC!

    Emily from Pretty TinyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave jas!!
    XX
    Topper!

    http://lorettamonique.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute and fun outfit! you rock :D


    PS BE sure to enter my bath bomb giveaway!
    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I love your jacket!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mafalda! One of my favorites! XOXO

      Delete
  8. Great outfit, love the coat!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi , how're you?Hope you’re doing well.Your blog is amazing I love your style !Would you mind check out my blog too?I would really appreaciate if you follow me as im new and im trying to make an audience ...Thank you in advance for your time hope to see you soon ....
    Afashionistastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete