Thursday, December 26, 2013

OUTFIT | Christmas Dinner

H&M Paris Show Collection Blazer / Vogue Nederland Number Tee / Supertrash Sequin Legging via Noah / Sergio Rossi Heels

Hi guys, How has your Christmas been so far? I am enjoying it too the max out here. It is snowing all day here in Switzerland, however, I do not mind. It is good to relax a bit, watch loads of movies and see my friends again out here. Yesterday night my mom cooked for the whole family (13 people). The Christmas dinner was to die for. However, what do you wear for a Christmas dinner? Some people dress up formally, with dresses and suits. However, in our family it is a bit laid back. Though, I wanted to shine obviously ;-). So I picked out my new sequin legging from Supertrash, which I've bought recently at Noah. Noah is a store that I am fond of since the beginning. It sells shoe brands like Marc Jacobs, See by Chloe, Sam Edelman, Uggs, you name it! However, there is good news for me (and bad news for my credit card).. Noah sells clothing too! They will sell from now on brands like Pinko, By Marlene Birger, Supertrash,, Ibana and many more. I fell immediately in love with this legging, which you can combine with heels and a blazer for a more sexy outfit. However combining it with a sweatshirt and wedge sneakers gives this legging a bit more edge. What do you think of this eye catcher? Enjoy your Christmas break!

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

8 comments: