Thursday, June 20, 2013

OUTFIT | Protect Your Skin

Vintage Sequin Jacket / Marc Jacobs Protect your Skin Tee / Subdued Shorts / French Boutique Sandals / Mulberry Bag / H&M Sunnies 

Hi guys, are you enjoying the sun too the max? Well in Amsterdam its sort of gone.. Hating the weather here in Amsterdam. However, yesterday it was quite hot so I wore a short combined with my fav Marc Jacobs tee and vintage jacket. Are you aware of the 'Protect Your Skin' concept? Well for the fashionistas who do not know anything about it, let me give you a short explanation. I have Naomi Campbell on my tee and other high-profile names have bared all for Jacobs' nude tees in the past, including Kate Moss, Victoria Beckham, Bar Refaeli, Heidi Klum, Dita Von Teese and Miranda Kerr. The designer first set up the inititative in 2006 to raise money for the New York University Skin Cancer Institute. All proceeds from sales of the product go to the institute. If I look at myself, I have to go twice a year to the hospital to visit the dermatologist to check my skin. Because I have a light skin, covered with freckles and moles I have to keep a good eye on it. Due my light hair and green eyes I am in a risk group. Which means I have to take good care of myself in the sun, well try to to might the sun as much as possible. 12 and 5 pm is a no-go for me. And if I will be in the sun later on, I have to protect myself with sunblock. I do not mind to be aware and that I will not get a tan. We have spray tan and others which will help us to get a tan. So please everyone keep it in mind, PROTECT YOUR SKIN!

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

15 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR JACKET :D

    http://piggymix.blogspot.it/2013/06/summer-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage jacket! Love it alot♥

    Bloglovin


    Instagram


    LookBook


    My Facebook fan page::
    TheFashionSaga-Facebook


    My blog- The Fashion Saga::
    TheFashionSaga


    Xoxo, Saga ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit!! Dat jasje is echt onwijs leuk!
    www.thelooksforless.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,you look so amazing,dear! <3
    love your blog!
    Wish you a beautiful day.

    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE the sandals! So cute and colorful.

    www.fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your sandals.

    great blog!

    would you like to follow each other?

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i love your jacket and colourful sandals! what a beautiful summer outfit <3

    check out my new post featuring SUCK IS FREE label launch in Sydney! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous outfit! :)

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete