Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NEW IN | Western Boots


Hi guys, As you might already noticed, sale has started and I saved up some money :-). So when I got an email from Zara that their sale would start at 00.00 I sat down and waited for the sale to come! So when I saw these beauties I knew this was my deal. I already wanted these western boots since the season started. However, I did not want to spend 139 euros on these boots while I had to wear flip flops or whatsoever. But when I saw these now in sale for only 50 euros, this was meant to be. Today I wore them already, now I am on my couch with blisters on both heels. Nevertheless, I am in love and stay tuned for tomorrow's outfit post with these killer boots.



XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

12 comments:

  1. Great steal! lol it funny because I recently fell in love with Zara! and now I am a fanatic, their shoes are divine!

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning boots! Amazing <3

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a bargain! Well done for snapping them up in time haha!

    Following you now on bloglovin! Hopefully you'll follow me back :) x

    www.allthatshewants.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love them! <3

    Style By Celia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! They are beautiful!!!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Sheepskin pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black T-Strappy pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12cm Nude pointed iron pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete