Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NEW IN | Western Boots


Hi guys, As you might already noticed, sale has started and I saved up some money :-). So when I got an email from Zara that their sale would start at 00.00 I sat down and waited for the sale to come! So when I saw these beauties I knew this was my deal. I already wanted these western boots since the season started. However, I did not want to spend 139 euros on these boots while I had to wear flip flops or whatsoever. But when I saw these now in sale for only 50 euros, this was meant to be. Today I wore them already, now I am on my couch with blisters on both heels. Nevertheless, I am in love and stay tuned for tomorrow's outfit post with these killer boots.



XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

10 comments:

  1. Great steal! lol it funny because I recently fell in love with Zara! and now I am a fanatic, their shoes are divine!

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning boots! Amazing <3

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a bargain! Well done for snapping them up in time haha!

    Following you now on bloglovin! Hopefully you'll follow me back :) x

    www.allthatshewants.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love them! <3

    Style By Celia

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are great

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! They are beautiful!!!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete