Monday, May 6, 2013

OUTFIT | Day 3: London


Hi guys, Here my third outfit post from the UK, however my first outfit from London. As you can see it was also here sunny and we enjoyed every sunshine. For my frequent followers. Do you consider some different or new? Well, thank you my sweet mom for borrowing your precious Céline bag for a couple of minutes, haha. She bought it last year, and she is always so careful with her bags and others, that she never wore this one before! Can you imagine, this beauty kept for one year in her walking closet? Finally she took it with her, with care, to London and I could not stop starring at the beauty of her bag. After I could use it for the pics, I did not want it to give it back to her. However, I promise, if my mom will allow me, this beauty will be online soon.. :-) Unfortunately I am back in Amsterdam now, however tomorrow there will be another outfit post from London.





Josh V Suit / COS Top / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Céline Bag / Marni for H&M Necklace / Urban Outfitters Sunnies / H&M Ring

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

3 comments:

  1. hey i love the celine bags!!! u have great taste!!!
    http://www.kittcreekoffice.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Celine bag!!! You look nice!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag sooo much! :)


    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete