Saturday, January 5, 2013

OUTFIT | Bond Girl


Hi guys, Again I wish you a happy 2013! Yesterday I came back from my holiday in Switzerland. Unfortunately not that many outfit posts from there, because I was everyday skiing and afterwards wearing tracksuits on the couch. But NYE was one big party. The theme of this year was 'James Bond', so I tried to do my best with fake eyelashes, a long dresses and my lovely Rossi's. And of course, my '007-tattoo'. So what do you think of my Bond look? Look down for more party pics!










Zara Dress
Sergio Rossi Heels (here & here)
Forever21 Rings (herehere & here)
Dior Eyelashes (here)
Chanel Nail Polish (here)

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

1 comment:

  1. Love that bond girl tatoo on your bag! You should really consider to get that tatoo! It looks very sexy ;)

    XO, Kat

    http://6footone.com/

    ReplyDelete