Monday, November 5, 2012

OUTFIT | Ethiopia Day 1: Dutch Embassy


Hi guys, Yes I'm still alive! It has been such a while since I posted something. Well I have a good excuse. I went to visit Ethiopia with my university. It was a trip which connects to a project we're on. We work together with a coffee company, Moyee Coffee, which is a whole new concept, a fair chain concept, which try to makes it better for the Ethiopian people to earn money by bringing back the production process to this country in Africa. For this trip, we visited the first day the dutch embassy. Within my look I tried to look kind of representative for this visit, but also comfy to travel through Ethiopia. For more pictures of my outfit and my visit, click here below..








Zara Shirt & Jeans
Massimo Dutti Shoes
Tommy Hilfiger Zebra Belt
Chanel Sunnies
Ugg's Australia Boho Bag
My Mom's Bracelets

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment